Monday, November 29, 2010

Take Time to Breathe

Oh the randomness that can occur in college dorm rooms. Right now I'm avoiding the studying for a quiz tomorrow. As for the my room? My roommate and her friend are doing P90X behind me. Needless to say it was a little distracting for me to do work. But it's kinda funny to listen to. Anyway, break was break. Too short as usual. I managed to not get ahead on work like I planned to, but that's fine. And I worked way too much. I'm so glad to be back but don't worry I already have a countdown to Christmas break (less than three weeks!).The break was much needed and destressed me before my final two weeks before finals start. There's a certain feeling that I absolutely love but can't really put into words. It's the drive to and from school. My drive is only three hours. But when I left last Friday to go home the drive was great because at the end of three hours I would be home, sleeping in my own bed, and eating home cooked meals. But then, yesterday when driving back to school I felt reenergized. I could'nt wait to be back. But hey, maybe that's just me. Not a lot of people truly enjoy driving long distances like I do.
My Christmas decorations are all up in my room which can only mean one thing . . . Holiday weekend! This weekend will be full of Christmasy-things. It is hands down one of my favorite traditions here at Elmira, but that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I love Christmas as it is. More to follow about this weekend I am sure. Now, time to get back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment